When you use our website, you’re trusting us with your personal data. At Conversell, we understand that it is our responsibility to protect your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
In connection with certain aspects of the services, we may request and collect some of your personal information. The data we gather helps us personalize your journey and build better services. We gather the following types of information from our users:
- Information you provide to us: We may ask you to complete a form on our Website including your name, email address, phone number, country and the company name. You may also provide us with your contact details, address and bank details to enable us to perform a contract you have entered into with us or to make payments to you in relation to goods or services you provide to us.
- Correspondence and other communications: if you contact us by mobile or send us an email, we will generally keep a record of that correspondence or communication.
- Survey information and feedback: we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes or to provide feedback that we use to develop and improve our product and service offering. In such circumstances we shall collect the information provided in the completed survey/feedback request.
- Website and communication usage details: We collect usage details about your visits to our website. We may also gather information through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, browser language, access time, traffic data, location data, web logs, movements on the website, referring web site addresses and other communication data. We may also collect information about the pages you view within the Website and other actions you take while visiting us. In addition, we may use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an email.
- Information from other sources: We may also be provided with your information from a third party, for example from our affiliate companies or business partners in relation to business opportunities or from search engines, credit reference companies or government agencies, in relation to our due diligence processes
2. How and when do we collect data?
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Conversell Website.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us through the contact form or when subscribing to the website.
- We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed previously.
- We collect data from the emails and the phone calls received by our customer services.
3. How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to provide and improve the services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Communicate with you and process payments: We use your personal information to communicate with you about our services, updates, and promotional offers. We also use your credits cart information to process payments.
- Provide and improve Conversell Services: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Amazon Services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Conversell
- Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect information regarding your place of establishment and your bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers
4. Personal Information protection
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. The collected personal data are kept in a secure and GDPR compliant CRM application, and the access to the system is accomplished in a secure and authorized way.
5. Your data protection rights
The law on data protection gives you and your end users certain rights in relation to the data we hold on you. Your rights are as follows:
- The right of access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information that we gathered about you and your end users.
- The right to be forgotten: If you would like us to stop processing your data, you have the right to ask us to delete it from our systems.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you. We may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided to us
- The right to object:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes in the forms we use to collect your personal information.
- You have the right to request that our platforms stop using/delete your specific end-user data: In other words, if any of your end users decide to opt out of our platforms’ use of their data, you have the right to request that our platforms remove your end users’ data from our database at any time.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
- The right to data portability: the law allows you to request data portability from us to another service provider. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be told how your personal information will be used. This policy document, and shorter summary statements used on our communications, are intended to be a clear and transparent description of how your data may be used.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below
6. Cookies Policy
8. Contacting us
Address: 5 rue du Helder 75009 Paris, France
Comments are closed.