« Solution » refers to software programs and services made available on admin.conversell.ai and any other software programs or services that admin.conversell.ai may use, including, but not limited to, software programs and services made available on admin.favizone.com or scripts installed in your online store.
« End User » refers to the final user/customer of your website/services.
« Services » refers the services provided by us through our Solution.
« Personal Data » refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable End User or to your store.
What Information do we collect when you integrate your website to our Solution?
In connection with certain aspects of the services, we may request and collect some of your Shop information and your customers’ Personal information as well. The data we gather helps us improve your customers’ journey and build better services and experience. We gather the following types of information from both of you and your customers:
|Enhance user experience.
Improve recommendations based on history.
|For 3 years.|
Product added to cart.
Info Data :
ID, Full Name, Address
|Track customer history.
Help track their orders.
|For 13 months.|
|Catalogs||Products & collections.||Allow customers to search the products via our bots.||For the duration of your subscription|
Customer service emails.
|For the duration of your subscription|
Personal Information protection
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. The collected personal data are kept in a secure and GDPR compliant CRM application, and the access to the system is accomplished in a secure and authorized way.
Your data protection rights
The law on data protection gives you and your end users certain rights in relation to the data we hold on you. Your rights are the following:
- The right of access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information that we gathered about you and your end users.
- The right to be forgotten: If you would like us to stop processing your data, you have the right to ask us to delete it from our systems.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you. We may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided to us.
- The right to object:
– You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes in the forms we use to collect your personal information.
- You have the right to request that our solution stop using/delete your specific end-user data. In other words, if any of your end users decide to opt out of our solution’s use of their data, you have the right to request that our solution remove your end users’ data from our database at any time.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
- The right to data portability: the law allows you to request data portability from us to another service provider. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be told how your personal information will be used. This policy document, and shorter summary statements used on our communications, are intended to be a clear and transparent description of how your data may be used.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Address: 5 rue du Helder 75009 Paris, France
Comments are closed.